Our firm specializes in taking websites and creating a smaller version that is optimized for a small mobile device screen. This “mobile ready” website will ONLY appear to those trying to view your website from a mobile device, it will not interfere with your current website in any way.
Your “mobile optimized” website will feature:
- The address and phone number to your business, prominently displayed
- A button people can press to call you directly from their phone
- An option to receive directions to your business, directly to their phone
Give me a Call at 818-307-7879
To Learn More About This Exciting Opportunity
Mobile Website FACTS & BENEFITS:
- Studies show that current mobile web-user experiences are overall horrible when it comes to viewing and navigating websites. Websites that have not been optimized for mobile viewing are too cluttered and negatively impact the visitor’s ability to locate information.
- Traditional websites are designed to be viewed on a computer screen instead of a mobile device. This means that most regular websites are not compatible with mobile devices.
- More and more people are using their mobile devices to access the Internet while on the go. In fact, one-third of the world’s population uses their mobile devices to perform Internet searches.
- One-half of all Internet searches for LOCAL products and services are performed from mobile devices.
- Gartner reports that approximately 96 million mobile searches performed in 2009 were by those looking for a “location –based” (LOCAL) service. This number is expected to grow to more than 526 million searches by 2012.
- Mobile-friendly websites receive higher mobile search engine rankings.
- Mobile-friendly websites have higher speed, making the visitor experience more pleasurable.
- Helps you attract both “new” and “repeat” customers by giving your business “instant mobile marketability” when your visitors land your clean mobile site with all of the important information clearly and easily accessible.
- Can be viewed anytime and anywhere mobile cell phone coverage is available. Due to the massive amount of Internet-enabled mobile devices across the world, this means your website can easily be exposed to millions of people.
- Makes it easier for “On the go” visitors to easily find your business and contact you with one-click calling, one-click email, and instant directions. This eliminates the need for your customers to take “extra steps” in order to contact or visit your business.
- When users are successful in finding what they need while visiting a mobile website, they’re more likely to come back. When mobile users land on a website that is all distorted, they quickly exit and make a mental note never to return.
- Have the advantage of coming up higher in search engine results for local searches performed on mobile devices. This means that when people search for your type of product or service using their mobile device, you can show up higher in the results just because you have a mobile website.
- Gives you the advantage over your competitors; most of which are not even leveraging the powerful benefits of mobile marketing.
- It is easy to track your mobile success with free reporting and analytic tools available with most mobile platforms. Simply track your visitors and make improvements where necessary.
- Integrating social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube with your mobile website is simple and will help boost your profits even more.
As you may know, mobile devices are owned by billions of people today. Just about everyone you know today owns a cell phone including children! Over the last 2 years, mobile device sales have outdone just about every other electronic gadget hands-down. The amazing thing is that mobile device usage shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon. In fact, studies show that the shipments of smart phones are expected to exceed those of PCs in 2012.
If you are a business owner, this means that you need a mobile-friendly website in order to capitalize on the millions of web searches performed my mobile phone users.
People don’t leave home without their cell phones and more and more people today use them to search for businesses while on the go. But what if your business only has a regular website?
Most mobile devices cannot properly display your regular website, making it difficult to locate a simple phone number in most cases. Depending on the coding of your site, some of them won’t even come up at all.
In addition, mobile devices have small screens, run slower, and have super small keypads – making it even more difficult to find what they are looking for. Some websites require endless scrolling sideways and up and down for the user to find even basic information on the page.
So if your business offers products or services to consumers, it is in your best interest to make sure they are able to view your website on their mobile devices. For instance, restaurants, stores, coffee shops, movie theaters, and dry cleaners, just to name a few, must consider investing into a mobile-friendly website.
A mobile website makes all of your content easy to read and navigate for all users, which is a MUST if you want to get their business.
When it comes to looks and functionality, mobile websites tend to be simple, scaled down, and very easy to navigate. Very few graphics are used, much less text is used, and they are very easy to navigate due to these reasons.
Mobile users typically just want basic information when searching for a business on their mobile device. So you only need a few pages on your mobile website – unlike regular websites. Be sure to create a mobile site that only has info that would meet the needs of people who may be searching on their mobile device.
For instance, if you are a restaurant, the most important thing for consumers to see on your mobile site is your phone number. If they are using their mobile device to try to find you, then they’re probably looking to call you up to make reservations. Or maybe they’re just looking for quick directions – make sure this is available on your mobile site as well.
In short, consumers who search their mobile devices for businesses will usually go with those who have a mobile-friendly website. Trying to navigate a regular site on a mobile device is a big headache – just any mobile user! It’s frustrating.
So, get the edge on your competitors and get a mobile website so you can be found easily by mobile users. If your potential customers are searching for your type of product or service on their mobile device and come across you and your competitors’ websites, they will probably call up the one with a mobile website… simply because they could read it!
When it comes to marketing your business, setting up and running a mobile marketing campaign is simple and painless. In fact, it’s one of the easiest and most cost-effective forms of marketing to implement today. However, it can be a complete waste of time and money if you don’t use it to its full potential.